Monday, December 28, 2009
Thank you Lord !
I wrote a bit about this incident on Facebook, but here goes. It was snowing pretty bad here on Saturday 11-26-09. we ended up getting about 11-12 inches. Anyway, Molly got home from work and was pulling into the garage when she decided she wanted to clean the car off. She didn't want the snow to melt inside the garage and leave puddles. So she thought her snow brush might be under the seat. She had the parking brake on and laid on the back seat with her feet on the ground, looking for the brush. I was standing in the garage with my slippers on. The car started sliding down our sloped driveway. I grabbed the mirror, a breakaway. The car slid into a snowbank I made from shoveling. I thought for sure she at least had a broken leg. Her legs were in the snowbank with the car door pushing on them. Thank God it was a soft, fluffy snow. If it were frozen, she would have broken something. She ended up being fine though I was shaken up till the next morning. I give all thanks and praise to God, for he surely was watching out for my love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment