Seems like I've lost touch with Lisa. It hurts but I suppose she does have to form a life with her new husband. Donnie is there when I need him and he's always so busy with his family and friends. I guess Monica was the glue that held the family together. I still have lunch with Grandma every other week. I wish the kids would make time for her once in awhile. Who knows how much longer she'll be with us. She keeps saying how she looks forward to being with her daughter again. So sad but I understand.
Things couldn't be any better with Molly. We just got back from a mini-vacation today. It was great doing nothing with her. We walked along the pier in St Joe, did the main street. Visited a few shops. It was fun. We talked for most of the drive up there. I'm so lucky to have found her. I asked God to let me be lucky in love again and boy, did he ever come through.

I love doing nothing with Brad!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you and Molly. :)